Our main concern as a church is the safety and security of our church family. We have been in close communication with the Episcopal Diocese to decide on the best course of action during this difficult time. The Diocese has also been working with the State of Rhode Island to come up with guidelines. St. Elizabeth’s is following all of the rules from the State and the Diocese to keep everyone as safe as possible.
The Diocese would like everyone to read the following document.
In addition, all precautions will be taken by the church, including the following:
1. Masks must be worn at all times
2. Congregating/visiting in the church prior to or after the service is not permitted
3. Congregating/visiting in the hall is not permitted
4. One pew per family only – no additional seating is available
5. Arrive no more than 5 minutes prior to the service.
5. The doors must stay open – sweaters/jackets recommended
6. Seating is only allowed in the pews with blue tape.
7. Stay 6 feet away from everyone/anyone not in your family
8. Stay in your pew for the entire service
9. Singing is not recommended
10. Please exit separately from other families.
11. If you feel sick in any way or under the weather, we ask that for the sake and health of others, you please stay home.
12. Masks, hand sanitizers, and gloves are available to those who need them.